Farm

Farm

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The leaves are finally showing some nice color here.
This field is across the road from my house. Love all the maple trees they're so beautiful.My daughter looking for the perfect pumpkin.
With all of these it might take awhile.

One of my sedums next to the house.

Fall decorations on the steps.


The pumpkins are a few that was choose to come home. Planning on a having Halloween party in a couple of weeks so I will post pics, the party is going to take place in our sugar house so you will be able to see a little of the sugar house. In a few more months we will start working on getting everything ready for maple sugar season.



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty photos, love the photo of your precious little girl and your fall mum is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have maples here. I love the red leaves and oh my maple syrup, I can't wait to here all about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added you to my feed list. Love your header, by the way.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete