Farm

Farm

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall has come and gone here in Maine. The trees where beautiful as always but now have dropped all of their leaves. This picture of the sky was taken on Halloween night. It looks a little spooky. I'm a big Wizard of Oz fan and my brother told me that this picture should have flying monkey in it.
My daughter's Halloween party that was held in our sugar house was a lot of fun. The witch is my daughter Elizabeth.
We had a hay ride at the party to collect pumpkins in a field. The two dressed up on the back of the wagon are my brother and niece, they came out of the woods to scare the kids. I'm so fortunate to have my father and two brother live next door. We all work together and get to do a lot of fun things together.
Some nice maple trees up the road from the farm. Hope to tap them in the Spring.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty cute witch but dang those trees are beautiful. I'm missing our leaves already.

    ReplyDelete